|The Old Course|
1. Play the Old Course at St Andrews. This is the oldest course in the world, and where golf started. I have always wanted to go to Scotland anyways, then I started golfing and I have even more reason to go. St Andrews is a public course and during the low season you can play the Old Course for 80 Euro (approximately 85 US Dollars).
2. Hole-In-One. This should be every golfers dream, and I am no different. How amazing would it be to be able to write a 1 on your score card, to tee off and finish the hole all in one shot, to walk from tee to green without any worries of needing to make a putt. I think about this every time I step onto a tee box of a par-3.
|Photo Cred: Saved by Southern Charm|
4. Meet Phil Mickelson. I have a lot of favorite players, but Phil is really the one I would like to meet. He is a great player, and seems to be such a genuine guy. If I could meet anyone on Tour it would be a difficult choice, but I think I would choose Phil. If I was even able to just get an autograph from him, I could cross this off my bucket list, and probably replace it with meet McIlroy, Fowler, or Spieth.
|Photo Cred: Robert Fagan|
5. Golf in Hawaii. Hawaii is a beautiful place, and their golf courses are amazing. I have never been to Hawaii, but I will, and I will bring my clubs. Bonus to golfing in Hawaii, amazing weather and beautiful views of the ocean!
6. Golf in Paris. There is no special link between golf and Paris that makes be want to play there. Except for my obsession with them both. I have been in love with Paris since I was in the 7th grade. I have always wanted to visit, and now I have to put the two things I love together, and golf in Paris. It would be amazing if I could get on Paris International which was designed by Jack Nicklaus, but it is a Private Club.
|Photo Cred: Arizona Golf|
8. Go to a Ryder Cup. The Ryder Cup is my favorite event in golf, although I have never seen the US Team win. I have only seen the last two Ryder Cups, but I have fallen in love with this tournament. It is so fun to watch some of my favorite players play as a team. Although it can be hard when some of your favorite players are Europeans.
I have a lot of traveling to do to finish this bucket list of mine. The only item I can complete while staying in Utah is getting a hole-in-one. What is on your golf bucket list that I should add to mine? Let me know in the comments below or on my Twitter @ChippingInGolf.